Get a service

We’re here to provide you with all the services you need when you’re working near power lines or cables, transporting a high load, or want your trees trimmed. This section has all the contacts and forms.

Request asset location information

We’ll provide asset location details before you do any work near underground cables or power lines. 

Find out more
Transport a high load

Get written permission from us before you transport any tall load, such as a house or boat.

Find out more
Get a close approach consent

If you plan to work near our overhead or underground network, check whether you need a close approach consent.

Find out more
Have a tree trimmed

Request a tree trim or report a problem tree: fill in our online form and we’ll be in touch shortly.

Find out more
Find a Network-approved contractor

From new connections to cutting trees, here are all our approved contractors. 

Find out more